Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site (including content submitted by other users) infringe your copyrights, you may request removal of those materials, or access thereto, by submitting a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) to Card Stock’s designated Copyright Agent (identified below), which sets forth the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location, e.g., URL, of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit Card Stock’s to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or authorized representative.
- The Copyright Agent designated by Card Stock’s to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
- Card Stock’s IP Notices Address:
- Only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent. Any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications should be directed to Card Stock’s Customer Care at the contact information listed under “Contact Us”.
- You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the instructions above, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- Reinstatement Process. If your submitted materials were removed or the access thereof has been disabled and you believe that such materials are not infringing or that you have authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your submitted materials, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to Card Stock’s designated Copyright Agent:
- Your original or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number and, if available, email address; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or if your address is located outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Card Stock’s is located; and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of infringement or an agent of such person.
- If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Card Stock’s may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it within ten (10) business days. Unless Card Stock’s Copyright Agent receives notice from the person who submitted the DMCA Notice that the copyright owner has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the relevant user from engaging in infringing activity relating to the materials submitted to the Site or Card Stock’s system or network, Card Stock’s may replace or restore access to the relevant content in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days after receipt of the counter-notice, at Card Stock’s sole discretion.
Content and Intellectual Property Rights
All content on the Service provided by Card Stock and its licensors, including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, applications, software, music, sound and other content (collectively, ” Card Stock Content”), together with the user interface, and the selection and arrangement of the Service, are the proprietary property of Card Stock and its licensors, and are protected by United States copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties. No Card Stock Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Card Stock or Card Stock’s licensors. Any unauthorized use of Card Stock Content or violation of this provision is a material breach of the Terms and may be a violation of applicable law. Nothing in these Terms is to be construed as transferring or licensing any of Card Stock’s intellectual property rights to you, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
Limited License to Use Card Stock Content
Card Stock grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to view, copy, print and distribute Card Stock Content only for your personal, noncommercial use; however, you may not remove or obscure any copyright notice, trademark notice, or other proprietary rights notices displayed on, or in conjunction with, the Card Stock Content.
You must not (a) select or use an account name, Card Stock member id, or use the contact information email address of another person, including address and telephone numbers, with the intent to impersonate that person; (b) select or use an account name, Card Stock member id or use an email address or telephone number that is subject to the rights of another person without authorization; (c) use an account name in violation of the intellectual property rights of any person; or (d) use an account name that we, in our sole discretion, deem offensive.
Any of your conduct that restricts or inhibits any other visitor from using or enjoying the Service, as determined by us in our sole discretion, will not be permitted. You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through the Service any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, fraudulent, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law. No unauthorized advertisements, pornographic materials, or junk mail is permitted.